In increasing cases of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 exploding, the worst case so far happened in Florida, USA. A man who had left his Note 7 charging in the car was shocked to step out and see flames inside the car.
He rushed back into the house to get a fire extinguisher but found none. By the time he called the fire department, it was too late as almost the entire car had been engulfed in flames. The Note 7 exploded in the car setting off a flame that burnt his car.
Samsung is working with the victim to investigate the incident and compensate him if it;s confirmed that the Note 7 indeed caused the fire.