At least once in a lifetime, one has to self-please through masturbation according to KFM presenter Maritza a.k.a Mama KLA.

Let’s understand what needs to be understood first…

“Masturbation is the act of touching your own genitals for sexual stimulation and it is perfectly normal, and can be a healthy way to learn about your body,” notes an article on Planned Parenthood.

The article continues to reveal, “there’s an old joke about masturbation: “80% of people masturbate, and the other 20% are lying about it.” This isn’t a real statistic, of course (and some people truly don’t ever masturbate). But it does get to the point that most people know masturbation is common and normal — even if they don’t admit to doing it themselves.”

Well, at least Maritza admits. Or does she?

Read Also: From XFM to KFM, Maritza soars on to replace Malaika Nnyanzi

According to a tweet she sent out on Monday, the 29-year-old D’Mighty Breakfast show presenter urges people to be shameless about the act.

She advises whoever cares to read to masturbate at least once in a lifetime because it supposedly gives the required experience for adult moments which might be encountered later.

I believe every one should masturbate (honestly & without shame) at least once in their lives. How are you going to give someone a roadmap to a road you haven’t traveled?

Maritza a.k.a Mama KLA

As you expect, the tweet has garnered mixed reactions already. What do you personally make of it?

Josh Ruby is an Editor with high interest and knowledge in the Ugandan entertainment space, an industry he has been actively part of since 2010. Leads to breaking stories are welcome!

Join the Conversation

1 Comment

  1. Masturbation is not the natural way GOD programmed sperm to come out of the body or for people to get sexual satisfaction. If you masturbate once you may continue to masturbate and the next is addiction. I have been there before. And over 9 years today I COMPLETELY FREE and I have helped so many young men and women including married become COMPLETELY FREE from the web of masturbation.

    Masturbation is very bad from my experience and the CREATOR hates it. In one of my books on Amazon Titled, HOW I SUED MASTURBATION by Prof Holy Rock. I gave Bible verses that condemn masturbation. Apart from that, it hurts!

Leave a comment

Cancel reply