Just a day after President Yoweri Kaguta Museveni announcing new guidelines to curb the spread of COVID-19, Bebe Cool has opened up about battling the disease.

On Sunday, President Museveni announced new regional travel restrictions as measures to curb the rapid Covid-19 surge for 42 days.

Singer Moses Ssali a.k.a Bebe Cool has opened up about battling the deadly disease which has so far claimed the lives of over 383 Ugandans.

Through his Snapchat account, the Gagamel International boss shared a video of himself stuck at home where he is said to be self-isolation.

His revelation comes ten months after his nephew Shortkut lost his life allegedly due to the same disease in August 2020.

Read Also: Bebe Cool opens up on how Shortkut contracted COVID-19

On the video shared by Bebe Cool on his Snapchat account, he appears a bit weak and tahged the caption, “Thinking what to do with this Covid-19.”

According to those close to the singer, he has been battling Covid-19 for a few days and some of his family members are also sick.

His wife Zuena Kirema, son Alpha Thierry Ssali, and house help are allegedly battling Coronavirus according to reports.

Zuena Kirema has not yet said a thing about the allegations but she received her first shot of COVID-19 vaccine 25th April, 2021.

Earlier today, Irene Ntale as well opened up on her frightening battle with COVID-19 through a series of tweets.

We hope they recover well in time.

Josh Ruby is an Editor with high interest and knowledge in the Ugandan entertainment space, an industry he has been actively part of since 2010. Leads to breaking stories are welcome!

Leave a comment